Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July to all.

This is a card I made last year.  We had a graduation from Nursing School in the family.  That was the first time I had used my Cricut, and it was so much fun.  I just used paper and card stock from my stash, so I can not tell what paper I used.  



Like so many times, when I work on a new technique or just about anything that I had not done before, I am very intimidated.  I had my Cricut for many month and it just sat there.  And it is the small one, so it is not as impressive looking as lets say the Cricut Imagine.
So, if you have something that you have not used in your craft area, just dig it out and make a small project to start, who knows you may fall in love with it. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies

1 comment:

  1. WOW MARLIES! You do really beautiful work! Thank you for sharing the pictures of your craft endeavors with me! Lord bless!

    ReplyDelete