Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Card

I have been having some technical problems these last few days.  But I am able to get on today.  Yeah.

So I looked at my photo archive to see what I can find to post today, and I came across some cards I made 2 and 3 years ago.
I never would have dreamed of ever having a blog at that time, so I did not keep good records of technique  and what I used etc.  Not that I am so much better at keeping track at this time.  Still learning in the progress, but I am having fun with it at least.


Above is made with a CTMH stamp set, so much I remember.  It do like the little bird, and I think I will do that one again, just will try to layer more paper etc.   But I always like the image.  It is made using the egg as the body.




Also a CTMH set,I fussy cut the images and colored with pencil.  I do not think that I even knew about the odorless mineral spirit at that time.  Paper is from my stash, and I do not remember what it was.  I just loved the leaves.  It was a birthday card for a kids birthday.

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment