Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Card

So a couple of month a dear friend of mine had a Birthday, and I made her this card.  I had just gotten my first Spellbinder dies and was so excited to try them out.  The reason I had finally gotten some is that some of my favorite ladies on YouTube use them quiet frequently when making cards.  I think they are perfect for card making.  Again, like so many times I try something new I was a bit intimidated.  But now I just love using them.   Another nice thing about Spellbinder dies, they do not take up a lot of space.



I used card stock, stamps and ribbon from CTMH.  I embossed the green card stock with a Cuttlebug folder, it is one of the damask once.  It came in a 4 pack, and did not give a specific name to either of the folders.  I liked it, as this one is a bit larger than the usual Cuttlebug folders.  I used a size A7 card from Paper Studio for the base.  The butterfly was heat embossed with embossing powder by Ink Expressions -black. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies 

No comments:

Post a Comment