Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 Best Tools

So, what are your favorite tools? 

Here is a list of tools I like.  Not necessary in that order, and I do not always use all of them each time I craft.

  1. ATG Advanced Tape Glider by Scotch.  I love it.  It looks big, but it is super comfortable, and easy to operate.  
  2. Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keeper.  It cuts chipboard or multiple layers of card stock without any problems. 
  3. Ranger Non Stick Craft Sheet.  I keep mine on my desk at all times.  It cleans up easy.  Just remember it is not for cutting on.
  4. Tweezers. My fingers are just as nimble in holding small items, or when heat embossing.  I like the reverse action kind.
  5. Big Shot.  I have a small Cricut as well, but I have really fallen in love with my Big Shot as I can cut out shapes with thicker materials.  And of course, embossing folders.
  6. Craft Knife.  I have a couple of different ones, and do not necessarily have a favorite.  But they come in handy.  I use a craft knife to lift small sticky items like bling and place it on my projects. 
  7. Distressing tools.  I love them all, the plain nail files, detail files from CTMH, to foam blocks from the hardware store.  . 
  8. Scissors.  A few good pairs are a good choice, small once for fussy cutting and bigger once for big jobs.  I also like to keep a utilitarian type scissors at hand, for cutting packaging and hard stuff.  
  9. Ruler/t-square.  We all have to measure something. 
  10. Heat gun.  Mine is from Marvy and I had it for a very long time. 

Just to let you all know, I am not paid for advertising, nor do I sell any products.  The above list is just what I like to work with.

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment