Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Well here it goes. I have been trying to get this blog set up for a while. But I rather put my hands to paper and glue than trying to write about crafts. I have been following a number of blogs and watched countless hours of videos on youtube, and now I feel the time is right to try to get this going. I am not a writer, and if you look for pretty stories being written, than this blog is not for you. You will also very likely come across errors in my spelling etc. So if that will make you cringe, this is not the blog for you.
But if you enjoy seeing what others create you are welcome to join me on my journey.
In the next couple of weeks I am going to post my past creations, just glad I have been taking pictures of them. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner.
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment