Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Card

Time for another card from my photo archive.  It is kind of interesting to go back and to see the progress I have made, just alone the last 3 month have been a big learning curve for me. 

To me, one of the hardest cards to make are sympathy cards.   I am at a loss for words at time.  A friend told me that I probably should put a disclaimer out here and explain that English is my second language.  But to tell the truth I have been here longer than in the country of my birth, and I was not an eloquent writer back when.  So, there is really no excuse for me.  I think we just all have different talents, and writing just has never been mine.


I made this one very simple again.  I used an embossing folder (book cover 1).  It is of the Tim Holtz Alterations line.  I inked the raised portion with CTMH ink, and the stamp is  by Hampton Art: RS4765 Watercolor Daisy, colored with distress ink and a water brush. The other stamp used is by Hero Arts: CL342 Everyday Sayings.   The card base is from American Crafts.

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment