Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I have been up to

Boy does time fly.
I have been working on some swaps over the last few month.

Here are a few things I have been working on.

 
I made some altered mouse traps.  I made the flower out of some trim I had and added a small rose to the center.  Most of the stamps where from CTMH, the small bird cage is from Prima.  All paper is from CTMH, and I made the small charm as well. 


For a stick pin swap I came up with this one.  The tag and the bird with cage are from a Tim Holtz die.  The flower I took apart and removed all the plastic pieces and glued a small flower into the center.  I had painted and distressed the bird cage.  It is hard to see, but the background is painted and I heat embossed in white a script stamp.  The bird and the cage are on pop dots, and the stick pins are stuck under the bird.  I added some trim and cut lace for the bow.


Here is a chunky charm.  I used again the Tim Holtz tag die, and a swivel clasp.  I made charms out of glass beads, and a number of charms.  I also added a fragment charm and a stamped image on shrinky dink. 

I know my pictures are not the best.  I have still not mastered taking decent pictures and am still having a hard time with the settings etc. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner.
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment