Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

It's been a while

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. 
I can not believe that it has been a while again since my last blog.  Well I have been playing hard the last three month in my little corner.  I have joined two online sites, Mini Album Scraps and Your Paper Pantry.  And I have been participating in some swaps.  For those who are not familiar with the above mentioned sites and swaps, here is a brief description.  You sign up for a swap, in my case I have done the following:  Stick pin, Charm, Embellishment, Rolodex, and ATC (Artist Trading Card) swaps.  You send in the number of requested swap, and follow guidelines of the swap, like theme for the month etc.  Once the hostess has received the swaps (yes there is a deadline) she will mail you back the same number of items that you had send in.  For example, for the stick pin swap I send in 3 sets of 3 pins.  If 5 people participate you will receive 3 different once back, so you will not have one from everyone.   But those swaps have been so much fun.  And it is nice to get something that you may not have come up with. 

I got to upload my pictures the next couple of days, and hopefully I will be back to blogging at least once a week.  I have now a big list of things to do before Christmas.  So no swapping till after the New Year. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner.
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment