Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LOVE IT

I am so excited.  I got my first copic markers.  I have been eyeing them for a long time.  I have a few Prismacolor markers.  But the first few strokes with my sketch markers and I am in love.  They feel so nice going over the paper and they seem to blend so much nicer.  I still have to get the right paper. 
The reason I got the skin color once first, is so that I can practice coloring nice faces.  If I like the results I can start working on getting more. 
They are an investment, and of course I would just love to get them all, who would not.  But, like so many of us, I have to budget my purchases.  And in general I am waiting for things to go on sale, or I have to have a good coupon (40% or more) before I buy a bigger (more expensive) item.  I waited over a year to get a good deal on my Big Shot, so I have a bit of self control.  So getting my collection of copics growing will probably take me a while.  But it is all good.  It's worth waiting for something like that.


Hope you all have a fantastic scrappy week.

Oh and I also joined Your Paper Pantry recently.  I have signed up for 2 swaps and am so excited about that.  I am done with sketching out my ideas, and I pretty much have all I need already.  I may have to get a few small things.  Will probably show glimpses during the month of my creations, but will not reveal the completed projects till after it has been delivered to the recipient, so that the surprise will not be spoiled. 

Thanks for visiting me in my little corner,
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment